Get Help Avoiding Foreclosure
Getting your home taken away from you by the bank is stressful, but there are ways to avoid foreclosure. If you’re short on money and time, the best you can do is to sell your house fast to cash home investors like 1-800-SELL-NOW.
Advantage of Fast Selling Your Property That’s About to Be Foreclosed
When selling your home that’s about to be foreclosed, the goal is to do it quickly. Time is of the essence in avoiding foreclosure; that’s why fast cash home buyers exist. No home inspections are needed. No lengthy transactions are involved. In as easy as three quick steps — request a free cash offer, get your offer, then cash in your check — you no longer have to deal with the stress of impending foreclosure of your home. You also don’t have to worry about a buyer transaction falling through as cash home buyers like us at www.1800SELLNOW.com are sure to buy your property.
Cash home buyers will buy your house as-is and take care of the transactions. You don’t have to think about the cost of repairs, time-consuming relisting, or transactions with realtors or investors. Our process is quick, and we can buy your house in as little as seven days. If you’re from around Chattanooga Tennessee, Missouri, or Oklahoma, visit 1-800-SELL-NOW and get your offer within 24 hours.
After selling your property, you can pay off your mortgage without having to spend more money and time on selling, upgrading, repairing, and negotiating the value of your property. You can sell your property and get cash trapped in the equity of your home.
Other Ways To Avoid Foreclosure
If you’re still unsure about cash home buyers, you can still avoid foreclosure with the following options:
- Relisting your home to realtors: Realtors can help sell your house before it gets foreclosed. Once your home sells, you’d have to pay your agent a fair commission fee. However, many houses can sit on the market for a long time without any buyers. This may cause your property’s market value to decrease and will cost you much more time.
- Ask for refinancing: You can borrow from a different lender for those who have good credit standing. You can start a new loan that can pay off your old loan with better rates. This works if you find a lender willing to finance a property that’s about to be foreclosed.
- Forbearance: If you and your bank have a good relationship, you may ask for time-off to pay your monthly due — provided that you make the full payments once the forbearance period ends. Your financial situation might just have already improved by that time, and your home will no longer be foreclosed.
- Repayment: If the reason your property is about to get foreclosed is due to several missed payments, you can get in contact with your mortgage provider and ask for repayment. This option allows you to spread the payment for your missed months over a specific amount of time. After you have paid your overdue, your monthly payment will return back to your original payment plans.
- Hand over your house deed in lieu of foreclosure: This releases you from all of your loan obligations in exchange for handing up all legal rights of your property to your mortgage servicer. However, this is time-consuming because most mortgage lenders will only accept deeds in lieu of foreclosure if it’s been on the market for 90 days at least and there are no back taxes.
These alternatives are great. However, they’re not feasible if you don’t have the resources or time to keep up with these transactions. Most of them will also require a house inspection to give you your property’s value. Still, your best option to avoid getting foreclosure is to fast ‘sell my house now‘ to cash home buyers. Visit us at 1-800-SELL-NOW.
What If You Still Want to Keep Your Home?
Home is where the heart is. If you’re not ready to go somewhere else and move on, you can remain living in your home by renting from cash buying investors at 1-800-SELL-NOW. This will give you time to recuperate while you recover from your financial situation without having to move too soon and adjusting to drastic changes.
Suppose you no longer want to deal with the mental toll of time-consuming transactions and payment requiring alternatives to keep your home from being foreclosed. In that case, you can visit 1800sellnow.com and get your offer to sell your house fast Des Moines within 24 hours and have your property sold in as little as seven days.